Relocation and Immigration Registration, Extension Assistance ,  Exit Permit  Assistance, OCI Card Assistance, Transfer Rc/Rp, packers and Movers Services, Legal Consultation  In India.

About The Fargo Worldwide

We are a group of professionals with ocean of experience of over 15 years of providing Relocation and  personal assistance to corporate’s, individual expats, FRRO and Immigration Counseling. We provide services in most metros like Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida and for other locations we have the closest office look into it.

 International Packers and Movers, FRRO Registration, Extension, Conversion, Exit Permit , OCI Card ,Transfer Rc/Rp, and Change Of Address.

Fargo Worldwide

Why to Choose Fargo Worldwide

Frequently asked questions

Overstaying in India is considered as an illegal crime. A foreign person who extends its visa duration in the country may have to pay a penalty, taken by legal custody and plane be vetoed from inward the country in the future. If anyone overstays for a long period, the person will be considered as an illegal migrant.

Foreigners who are married to Indian citizens. Such a foreigner can convert his/her Tourist Visa into an X Visa by submitting relevant documents. Conversion is possible only if the partner holds a valid Indian passport. Children of Indian citizens who are citizens/permanent residents of other countries.

 It is possible to proffer your visa beyond its original expiry stage for soem Visa Excep Tourist Visa…Those who have visas that are valid for increasingly than 6 months and who are registered with the Foreign Regional Registration Office (FRRO) may proffer their permission to stay in India whilst in the country.

A fine of Around 8640/- has to be paid for overstaying in India when unprotected for overstaying. Regardless of whether one’s overstay is for a long or short period, the individual will be regarded as an illegal migrant. Under Section 14 of the Foreigner’s Act, 1946, a foreign national who overstays his visa will be penalized

Our clients say

I’ve been using FarGoWorldWide for over a year now and I am so happy with their services! I will continue to use their prompt services and trust them with my passport. Service at FarGoWorldWide are absolutely fabulous. Their process is smooth, ecient and professional
Kavya Khanna
Interior designer
"We have worked with Fargo Worldwide for over ten years now. We’ve always been impressed with the service they have provided. Highly recommended!"
Jasmine sandhu
Team at FargoWorldWide have gone above and beyond of what wa expected of them. They made the process such a breeze for extending our visa. We will be using their services again and would recommend FarGoWorldWide to anyone I meet, look forward to do business with again.
Ravi Sharma
Software Developer
The guys at Fargo Worldwide were fantastic to deal with and we got the decision we were hoping for. Would thoroughly recommend, they know their stuff!
Call Now Button
Open chat
Need Help?